|Check us out on
Welcome to the JAB Home Page!
Club Responsibility Statement:
Below is the club's statement regarding responsibility of club members:
* As members of the Jack of All Brews Homebrewing Club, we pledge to drink and act responsibly.
* As a home brewing club, alcoholic beverages are a part of our club activities.
* We pledge to be not only responsible for ourselves, but share responsibility by looking after each other and our guests.
* We support this responsibility by ensuring no one drives under the influence.
* We will heed each other's advice to stop drinking when necessary.
* We pledge this as a club and as friends.
When: Friday, May 13th, 6:30 pm
Where: Schram Winery & Brewery - Waconia
Mash Paddle Style of Month: Open
Below is the tentative 2016 monthly schedule:
||Mash Paddle Style
||Girl Scout cookie beer pairing
||Eric W. - Waconia
||Low gravity under 5%
||Fruit beer, cider, mead
||NHC San Diego
||new BJCP IPA categories
||All-Club Campout / State Fair / Carver County Fair / AHA Mead Day
||Dark and malty
||Fargo Hoppy Halloween
||Using spices in beer
||Spice Herb Veg
||AHA Learn to Homebrew Day
||Holiday Pot Luck, Gift Exchange